JOB ADVERT: REGIONAL PROGRAM COORDINATOR!
Enactus is an organization driven by a desire to do meaningful work. At our core are employees who want to apply their time and energy to something that brings purpose to their lives as well as the lives of others. These individuals offer a spirited attitude, a determination to make a difference and are defined by the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Enactus is the largest experiential learning platform dedicated to developing the next generation of entrepreneurial leaders and social innovators. Enactus operates in 35 countries while Enactus students have launched projects and businesses in 70+ countries, positively impacting people, the planet and increasing prosperity around the world.
In addition to being a part of a global organization committed to using entrepreneurial action to create positive change, there are many additional benefits to being a part of Enactus South Africa.
Regional Program Coordinator
Regional Program Coordinator, Enactus South Africa NPC
Regional Program Coordinators are responsible for the day-to-day program implementation on designated university campuses in South Africa.
Enactus South Africa is looking for someone with a degree or equivalent in the field of Business Management or Entrepreneurship with a keen interest in developing others. This dynamic individual should be a good communicator and trainer with excellent proficiency in English. This position reports directly to Enactus South Africa Program Manager. Please note – This role will require traveling.
• Have a positive attitude
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent Communicator
• Willing to travel
• Bachelors degree – Business Management / Entrepreneurship preferred.
• Preference will be given to those who have been active Enactus members while in University
• 3-5 years Working experience and active as Enactus Alumnus.
• 3-5 years Business or non-profit experience.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects, schedules, budgets
• Analytical and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work under pressure
• Excellent organizational/planning skills
• Strong desire for personal growth, professional development & success
• Attention to detail
• Own transport*
• Expected to work outside normal office hours due to
Implementation of Enactus Strategy.
Solicit support for Enactus Team from University Administrators and Faculty.
Evaluate the progress of veteran Enactus Teams based on the Enactus World Class Standards scale.
Develop on-campus training programs, along with other initiatives as needed, to help Enactus teams improve the quality of their work.
Respond to customer service requests/issues from Enactus Teams and ensure that participating institutions continue to have a positive experience.
Manage independent program development projects as assigned by the Enactus South Africa CEO / Program Director /Program Manager.
Location: Willingness to relocate should it be required.
Compensation: Salary commensurate to experience and qualifications
Start date: ASAP or 1st February 2022
Duration: 1 year renewable contract
Application Information: Submit CV, contact details of at least 3 work-related referees and cover letter before noon (12:00) Tuesday, 18th January 2022 to:
Tshepo Cebekhulu, Office Manager, Enactus South Africa NPC,
Please direct all correspondence through email. No late applications will be reviewed.blog comments powered by Disqus