We are honoured to have the support of our partners in specialised competitions aligned to their brand values and for the advancement of communities across South Africa. Enactus teams are challenged to intervene and assist their communities take advantage of these opportunities. The same judging criterion that will be utilized to judge the projects of teams at the Enactus National Competition are applicable to these projects.
2020 Special Competitions and competition status
Unilever Enactus Plastic waste & packaging challenge
We are pleased to announce and congratulate the following teams (in alphabetical order) who have advanced to stage 2 of the 2019-2020 Unilever Enactus Plastic Waste & Packaging Challenge:
- Tshwane University of Technology (TUT) – Beach Muncher
- University of Cape Town (UCT) – Refill revolution
- University of Johannesburg (UJ) – Pair Packaging
- University of Mpumalanga (UMP) – Re Fuel
- University of the Free State: Bloemfontein (UFS: Bloem) – Re Future
- University of the Witwatersrand (WITS) – Unilever Refill & Recovery stations
- Vaal University of Technology (VUT) – Buhle
- Walter Sisulu University (WSU) – Greenfields
MTN Foundation SA ICT Enactus Challenge
Two representatives from each interested team will be sponsored to travel to Johannesburg to attend the MTN ICT Enactus Challenge Bootcamp on Thursday, 23th & Friday 24th January 2020.
Ford C3 Cycle 7 Challenge
See the Guidelines tab of the Ford C3 on the Enactus+ page for the number of available grants and
Harmony Local Economic Development (LED) Challenge
As proud sponsor of Enactus South Africa for over a decade, Harmony Gold Mining Company Limited, pledged their continued support to our organisation in addressing poverty alleviation and job creation in local communities around the country through this Special Competition which was initiated in 2007.